Chimney Rock is a Great Place to Play
Chimney Rock boasts two River
Walks. One runs for a distance of
two blocks and lies behind the
south row of shops on the river.
The other is at the park at the east
edge of the village and includes
picnic tables and a graveled walk
along the river.
The Gathering Place
located just above the
town's Parking Lot on
Main Street hosts fun
events year around.
Simple pleasures and outdoor activities at your
fingertips make Chimney Rock the perfect
destination for individuals and families.
- Miniature Golf at Fibber Magees
- Gem Mining at Chimney Rock Gem Mine & Jewelry
- Old Time Photos at Coffee on the Rocks
- Riverwalk in Downtown Chimney Rock
- Picnic at Riverside Park at the east end of the
- Fishing in the River
Plus FUN, TOWN-SPONSORED EVENTS at the
Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State
Main attraction in Chimney Rock State
Park. Hiking trails. Waterfall. Elevator